Videos in tweets

I love the way that videos will show up even in a Twitter widget, complete with a tiny media viewer option that lets you play the video in the widget. The video also plays in an embedded tweet! [next]



Additional comments:

In addition to having a class Twitter feed, I have dedicated my YouTube channel to music that would be of interest to the students in my Indian Epics class. If you like Maati Baani, you can find their playlist and more Indian music at my YouTube channel.

You can also upload your own videos at Twitter, although that is not something I have ever done! Here is the Twitter help page for sharing your own videos via Twitter: Life, camera, action.

Do you have a favorite YouTube or Vimeo or other video that you use in your teaching? Share with the #UOConference hashtag!

No comments: