Your Twitter Archive

One of the items you will find in the Twitter settings is the option to download your Twitter archive. Just to go Settings, then choose Twitter Data, and you will have the option to download your archive.



prev - Twitter Slides - next


Additional comments:

In general, I'm a believer in local back-ups of any data you keep in the cloud, but I regard Twitter as being something more ephemeral, so I don't back-up my Twitter archive the way I do with my Blogger blogs, Diigo links, etc. Instead, I make sure that if I see something that I want to reuse at Twitter, I make sure to either save the link or pin the image to a Pinterest Board, etc. So, while it is possible to download your Twitter data archive and I know that is important to some people, it's not something I have actually done myself!

No comments: