Images in tweets

The ability to include images in tweets is crucial for me; I try to include an image in my tweets whenever I can. I also pay more attention to tweets with images! My class Twitter stream especially is FULL of images. [next]




Additional comments:

Sometimes a Twitter image might not fully display, but you will see a "view photo" link that will expand the photo link for you. You can also include more than one image, but that can start to look very strange; it's better to use a more congenial webspace for multiple images (a blog post, Flickr, etc.) and just link to that from your Twitter.

I'm usually not sharing actual photos at Twitter, although there are all kinds of features related to photo-sharing. You can find out more here: Posting photos on Twitter.

No comments: