Twitter Favorites

When you "favorite" something at Twitter, that increases the "favorite" count at the tweet, and you can also see all your favorites displayed together on one page; just click on the "Favorites" item on your profile, or on any user's profile. [next]





Additional comments:

The "favorites" display is yet another way to network. Just as you can look at the follow pages of someone you really connect with online, you can also check out their favorites to look for other accounts you might want to follow, along with tweets you might want to retweet yourself.

I don't really rely on the Favorite feature very much, although I do usually favorite anything that I retweet, and I sometimes Favorite things that I retweet. One nifty use of Favorites is that you can create a widget that displays just favorited tweets; more about Twitter Widgets in a later slide.

No comments: