Give and Take

As you interact with people online, you'll need to strike a balance between give and take, both helping others while also learning how to ask for and receive their help. [next]

One for all, all for one.




Additional comments:

One of my favorite things about being online is being able to help people quickly find answers to questions that might have taken them hours to find on their own (if at all), and I'm also not shy to ask questions myself where I need expert help. So, for example, people might contact me with questions about Latin or about online teaching, while I often seek out technical help with people who know far more about computing than I do. By having a wide network and making yourself available to others, you also gain an incredible network of knowledge on which you can draw. Once you realize the power of networked sharing, you'll find it easy to create that sense of give-and-take in your own classes.


The image above is another one of the LatinLOLCatsUnus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno. One for all, all for one.

No comments: