Tweet URL

When you are looking at a Twitter profile or search results, you see lots of tweets on a page, but each tweet has its own URL and its own page. Just click on the time/date stamp to see the tweet's page: [next]





Additional comments:

Depending on what device you are using, you may or may not see "related tweets" to the right, and those suggestions may or may not be useful. The usefulness of the recommended tweets varies based on your Twitter usage and the types of tweets you are looking at. I sometimes get really good results for the art museum tweets that I look at for my class, but for the education Twitter traffic that I follow with my OnlineCrsLady account, the recommendations are sometimes really funny. As often, machine so-called intelligence is highly overrated. :-)

No comments: